APPLICATION PROCESS FOR LAUNCHBOX
Applications are now Closed for LaunchBox 2017!
Come along to hear the successful teams pitch at our event on 23rd February. Sign up here!
Thinking of applying next year?
- Get paid to work for yourself, on your own idea, with your team for the summer
- On-campus office space in the GMB for 12 weeks
- Access to an elite, specialised programme of experts and mentors who will help you to advance your idea
- Follow-on supports from the LaunchBox and LaunchPad team
Application Supports: What you need to know
You can meet with Alison Treacy, the Programme Manager of LaunchBox, or the LaunchPad team ahead of submitting your application to ask questions or just to find out more. Book in for a chat here.
Application drop-in sessions will be available the week before applications are due. These will be 15 minute sessions where you can do a quick check / run-through your application to ask any questions you may have before submitting. Alison will be unavailable, including email, from 4pm on Thursday 9 February until the application deadline, so do make use of this opportunity. Book an application drop-in session now.
If your application is successful, you and your team will be pitching at our Pitch Night for a place on LaunchBox. Ahead of the Pitch Night, each successful team will be given 1:1 session with pitch practice, advice and feedback given in a friendly and informal environment.
Come along to our events – you can meet other students, hear more about the programme and even ask LaunchBox alumni questions.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Check that you are eligible to apply for LaunchBox
3. Schedule an appointment with us. Appointments or 'coaching sessions' are requied to apply.
4. Fill out and submit an application form by emailing it to email@example.com by the deadline.
Application forms for LaunchBox 2018 are not yet available. Please check back again in October 2018.